Integrating Google Apps with Your Web Hosting
How to get started with Google Apps
- If you will be using Google Apps for personal use, sign up for their free Standard Edition or business users may sign up for their Premier Edition which costs $50USD/year per user.
- Create a user account to act as an administrator for your Google Apps service.
- Verify your domain by selecting HTML verification and uploading a file called googlehostedservice.html to your hosting account with the text Google specifies pasted inside of it.
- Contact us at http://www.icore.com.my/contact.html so we may configure your DNS zone to use the Google Apps services.
- Once we notify you that step 4 has been completed, verify with Google that your domain has been setup to use their services.
- If desired change the Web Address of each service so you may access it from your domain. (ie. mail.yourdomain.com, calendar.yourdomain.com, docs.yourdomain.com, etc.)
Enjoy using Google Apps with your hosting account
Please note that since you are now using a third party email service we can no longer provide support for email related issues other than ensuring that your DNS zone is properly configured to use the Google Apps services. We recommend that only advanced users attempt this integration as a result of this.